Certificates of Compliance
Get peace of mind that completed electrical work complies with Australian and Queensland safety standards. Electrical safety certificates and certificates of compliance can only be issued by licenced electrical contractors, providing you with a guarantee that the electrician who completed the work is a professional.
Under the Queensland Electrical Safety Regulation 2013, electrical contractors are required to provide a ‘certificate of testing and safety’ for work on electrical equipment or a ‘certificate of testing and compliance’ for any electrical installation work. This certificate demonstrates that electrical work has been carried out in line with the relevant industry requirements.
Why a certificate of compliance matters:
- You know that the work has been undertaken properly, according to the required standards and regulations
- Proof that the work has been completed by a qualified electrician
- Protects an electrical contractor as they can self-certify and verify what work has been done
- Electrical work can be easily verified and audited by others
Feel confident that your electrical installation or repairs have been completed in a correct, safe and compliant manner. Our in-house team of qualified electricians will take care of it all for you.
- Jadair was very prompt in responding to my initial inquiry. They were extremely helpful with their advice with Troy emailing us and following up with phone calls to discuss various options and prices. Their service was prompt and very efficient. I was amazed at how they did the site inspection, report and installation in just 2 working days. We are so pleased with their service. We highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use their services again.Hilary & Steven O'Reilly
- Jadair put in a Daikin 12.5Kw ducted system for me (7 zones) and I couldn't be happier with the service and install. Getting a full quote and plan was easy and all my questions were answered fully, so I was confident in choosing the best set-up for for my family home. Installation was professional, on time, clean and without any incident. The boys arrived early and were fully done by mid afternoon, having fully cleaned up after themselves. I'm definitely happy to recommend Jadair.Tony Matthews
- From start to finish the Jadair team were amazing. I received my quote quickly and they were prompt to answer any questions I had. The installation was done well and the guys who did it were super friendly. Would highly recommend Jadair to anyone thinking about ducted air con.Cameron Stolz
- Jadair installed our ducted air conditioning system several years ago, and have performed the annual maintenance ever since. The installation itself and subsequent performance have been problem free, efficient and effective. The technicians installing and servicing the unit are both knowledgeable and obliging. I heartily recommend Jaidair..Lynne Wright