Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Considered as the ‘Experts in Air’ as well as being one most trusted and awarded air-conditioner brands in Australia, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is also one of our most recommended brands that we supply.
Offering a range of air conditioning solutions including award winning split systems, multi-split systems and ducted systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of premium residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Products & Solutions
Mitsusbishi Heavy Industries offers a wide range of reliable and high performance systems for both residential and commercial applications including:
- Split systems
- Ducted systems
- Multi-split systems
- Under ceiling systems
- Ceiling cassette
Benefits of a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries System
- One of the most trusted air conditioning brands available
- High performance, reliable and award winning products
- 5 years parts and labour warranty
- Highly energy efficient
- Wide range of advanced features and functions
Having been around for over 130 years, the Mitsubishi Heavy industries brand is instantly recognisable for high quality and high performance systems – which is reflected in their numerous awards which we cover below.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries’ Awards
Mitsubishi heavy Industries is one of Australia’s most awarded brands in Australia and one of our most recommended. They have:
- Been recognised by CHOICE®, as Australia’s best brand of air conditioner for the third year in a row. Learn more.
- Been named by Canstar Blue as having the most satisfied customers of any air conditioner brand in Australia. Learn More
- been named by Finder as the Best Rated Split System Air Conditioner Brand in their latest 2021 Finder Retail Awards.
- Had both their Avanti® and Bronte® series of split system air conditioners take out the 2021 ProductReview awards for the Split Systems Air Conditioners category.
You can learn more about their awards, how they are judged and announced on Mitsubishi Heavy Industries page.